Internship: Marketing Data and Analytics
The Marketing Data and Analytics Internship is a rare opportunity to gain hands-on agency experience in digital marketing. For the right candidate, the Marketing Data and Analytics Internship at Astute Communications will provide direct experience in the analysis and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. You will work with our digital marketing team for in-depth learning related to the development and refinement of strategies to maximize the impact of SEO and paid advertising campaigns.
The internship will focus on monitoring, assessing and assisting with the tactical execution of marketing strategies. You will learn how to use analytics to uncover challenges and opportunities within organic and paid digital marketing campaigns.
This internship requires a minimum commitment of 15 hours/wk during the spring semester*. This is a paid internship. Preference will be given to applicants who are receiving course credit as part of a relevant degree program.
*This is a fully remote internship, with the opportunity for in-office meetings according to safety specifications related to COVID-19.
· Assist the team with keyword research and search engine optimization.
· Identify content opportunities for organic growth and assisting on implementation.
· Conduct site audits to uncover, document and assist on resolving technical SEO issues
· Perform on-page optimizations that ensure proper search engine indexation.
· Review and analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
· Complete competitive analyses and research on platforms and industry best practices.
· Participate in research and planning related to Google Ads campaigns
· Learn to create qualitative reporting based largely on quantitative data.
· Use analytics to track growth and success of organic and paid advertising campaigns
experience & skills:
· Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Polished visual, written, and oral communication skills
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, communications, or a related field
· Ability to meet onsite in Nashville, TN occasionally (according to safety specifications related to COVID-19)
· Structured thinking and strong organizational skills
· Ability to use data to formulate actionable insights
· Preference given to candidates with experience using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
perks & benefits:
· PAID Internship
· Flexible work schedule
· Hands-on experience (No "gophering" here!)
· Subscription to Skillshare, online learning platform