Fall 2020: Social Media and Community Engagement Intern
The social media and community engagement internship at Astute Communications will provide direct experience building communities online through various social media platforms. You will work closely with our social media and design teams to develop strategies to maximize engagement on client social media accounts. The internship will focus on monitoring and assisting overarching strategy and tactical execution of branded social media presence. This internship requires a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours per week during the fall semesters. Deadline to apply April 24, 2020.
· Brainstorm Social Campaigns
· Assist in the development and launch of social media campaigns and promotions
· Learn and use analytics and listening tools to create reports for clients reflecting performance and opportunities
· Adhere to brand-specific guidelines and protocols for a variety of different clients
· Communicate with fans and followers, build following and engagement
· Execute competitive analysis, platform research and industry best practices.
· Assist in the development and management of multiple editorial and content calendars and the creation of social content
experience & skills:
· Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Polished visual, written, and oral communication skills
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, communications, or a related field
· Ability to work onsite in Nashville, TN
· Structured thinking and strong organizational skills
· Must have a deep understanding of social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
· Preference given to candidates with demonstrable previous success on social media
perks & benefits:
· Paid Internship
· Flexible work schedule
· Hands-on experience working with our social team
· Subscription to Skillshare, online learning platform