Digital Marketing Specialist [SEO + PPC]
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a member of our digital marketing team. In this role, you will work with other members of the department to plan, build and maintain campaigns that increase client visibility and revenues.
This is a full-time, salaried position based in Nashville, TN.
· Assist the team with keyword research and search engine optimization.
· Identify content opportunities for organic growth and assisting on implementation.
· Conduct site audits to uncover, document and assist on resolving technical SEO issues
· Perform on-page optimizations that ensure proper search engine indexation.
· Review and analyze campaigns for areas that can be improved and optimized.
· Complete competitive analyses and research for various clients
· Participate in research and planning related to Google Ads campaigns
· Assist in creating digital marketing strategies
· Monitor and report on identified key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Create qualitative reporting based largely on quantitative data.
· Use analytics to track growth and success of organic and paid advertising campaigns
· Stay up-to-date on current industry standards, algorithm updates and emerging technologies
experience & skills:
· 1-2 years experience in search engine optimization and/or search advertising
· Comfortable navigating Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Ads platforms
· Familiarity with Wordpress
· Ability to draft and edit written content on varied topics
· Structured thinking and strong organizational skills
· Ability to use data to formulate actionable insights
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Polished visual, written, and oral communication skills
· Preference given to candidates with Google Ads Certification
perks & benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Company paid health, vision and dental insurance
· Generous PTO
· Paid volunteer time off
· Subscription to Skillshare, online learning platform
· Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive parent leave