For the right candidate, the social media and community engagement internship will provide direct experience building communities online through various social media platforms. You will work closely with our social media and design teams to develop strategies to maximize engagement on client social media accounts.
The internship will focus on monitoring and assisting overarching strategy and tactical execution of branded social media presences.
This is a paid internship and requires a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours/wk.
Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm Social Campaigns
- Assist in the development and launch of social media campaigns and promotions
- Learn and use analytics and listening tools to create reports for clients reflecting performance and opportunities
- Adhere to brand-specific guidelines and protocols for a variety of different clients
- Communicate with fans and followers, build following and engagement
- Execute competitive analysis, platform research and industry best practices.
- Assist in the development and management of multiple editorial and content calendars and the creation of social content
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Polished visual, written, and oral communication skills
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Ability to work 2+ days per week with the team onsite in Nashville, TN
- Structured thinking and strong organizational skills
- Must have a deep understanding of social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Preference given to candidates with demonstrable previous success on social media
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.