The Digital Project Manager functions as the internal control point of assigned projects as they move through the agency. This person should operate w/ a sense of ownership, taking on tasks collaboratively with a positive attitude.
This is a leadership role within the company. The Project Manager will be expected to operate both autonomously and collaboratively, as situations dictate. The successful project manager will be able to build positive relationships with team members, identify risks and opportunities for improvement in production workflows, and effectively document processes and findings.
• Make sure there is a common understanding of objectives between the account manager and the creative services team.
• Set and communicate deadlines for key tasks
• Track projects/tasks in Asana
• Ensure that the creative staff has all they need to do their work (e.g., the right files, the creative brief, clear deadlines)
• Keep the production staff on track and aware of upcoming deadlines
• Ensure quality by making sure proofreading and brand reviews are done in a timely fashion (and that enough time is allowed for these things to happen)
• Ensure proper project close-out, including archiving of files so they can be easily accessed when needed in the future
• Push the production team to meet client deadlines, but without negatively impacting quality or overtaxing creative resources
• Review interim deliverables before the client sees them to increase the likelihood that they will meet with the client’s approval (shared responsibility with Account Management)
• Make sure that account management understands what was done and why it was done (ideally relating what was done back to the creative brief), so they can effectively relay that information back to the client.
• Capture client feedback from account management in a structured manner so that each iteration moves deliverables closer to finalization
• Create statements of work for new projects, including time and budget considerations, informed by production team.
• Report on time expenditures against project budgets to assist in an accurate understanding of agency efficiency and productivity.
• 2-5 years agency experience REQUIRED
• Ability to manage multiple, large projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline driven environment.
• Must be a clear communicator and team-oriented.
• Experience with project estimating and budget tracking a major plus.
• Familiarity/Experience with scrum methodology a major plus (willing to train the right candidate).
• 4 year degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent industry experience
• Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Generous PTO
• Flexible Work Environment
• Subscription to Skillshare, online learning platform
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Remote Work Days