The Sr. Front-End Web Developer is a crucial member of our team! In this position, you will be responsible for driving our development approach across client projects and setting, maintaining, and overseeing quality control processes. You will work closely with our design department to bring their user experiences and web designs to life. The right candidate will be comfortable developing websites, contributing to strategic planning, and collaborating with designers. We expect you to be able work autonomously and collaboratively, meet deadlines, and communicate clearly about any hurdles or discoveries during the process.
• Minimum 5 years experience building and launching websites
• Extensive experience building custom WordPress websites–custom themes, plugins and general customizations
• Experience with other CMS’s a big plus!
• Experience building e-commerce websites
• Well-versed in version control
• Familiarity working with UI/UX design tools like Photoshop & Sketch
• Ability to manage multiple, large projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline driven atmosphere.
• Proven track record of coding beautiful, cutting-edge websites
• Work with Account and Project Management teams to determine scope of project
• Work with Development team to allocate tasks, collaborate on solutions, and ensure the delivery of a consistently high standard of quality.
• Build custom, fully responsive websites based off of delivered mock-ups
• Work with Design team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, and develop websites built to approved specifications
• Competitive Salary
• 99% Company Paid Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Generous PTO and Remote Work Days
• Paid Volunteer Time Off
• Subscription to Skillshare, online learning platform
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave